June 26, 2017. πŸ’ž3 WEEKS LEFT!!πŸ’ž

Well I am down to 3 weeks. And everybody in my ward is doing a great job of reminding me. That's pretty much all they want to talk about.  So that kinda sucks.  But it's the truth, time keeps flying by and there's nothing I can do about it.  

This week the only thing that is really notable is that we taught Jennifer again.  She has been up in Utah visiting the U's campus apparently. She still want's to be baptized and everything.  We came up with a plan to make sure that she's ready.  We are still trying to figure out a date.  It will most likely be after I come home.  She said that it could be on the 29th, which would be awesome because we will be back visiting by then.  So we will see.

We get to go to the temple tomorrow. Kinda exciting, since I haven't been in over six months.  Been a long time coming.  I think this week will go by super fast because we have that, then district meeting on wednesday, then exchanges on thursday, and friday, then saturday, then church on sunday.  Busy weeks are always the fastest.  

There was a quote I read this week that I thought was really cool and applies to everyone in every situation.  It's by Jimmy Johnson "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."  So this week, work a little harder, serve a little more, and smile a little bigger.  Hope everyone has a good week!

Elder Ethan Miles