July 3, 2017 ...2 WEEKS TO GO!!πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Well, two weeks to go.  I still can't believe all the stuff that's going on back home!  Way too many people getting married without me! 

This week was pretty good.  Mainly because we were able to go to the temple.  I'm still waiting to get pictures from Trent Halgren that he took of us.  But I do have some of my own I can send in the meantime. It has been way to long since I've been to the temple. Over 9 months. It was a great experience.  And I get to go back in two weeks again! 

All of the people that we have been trying to work with were out of town this week or were busy with other things.  And will be for most of this week as well.  But we have been able to stay in contact via text.  Things are going well with JLo and with Jamel. Actually, I don't remember if I told you guys about him. He's a black guy that we played basketball with.  We met with him on Monday, and he is super solid and has sincere questions.  We didn't really follow a set lesson plan, but we were able to answer his questions by teaching different points of the restoration.  It was more of a discussion than lesson.  Which is how it's supposed to be.  It was really good.  But he is up in the bay area for the 4th.  We won't see him for about a week.

This week I have my exit interview with President. Kinda weird. But other than that, nothing is really set.  Glad to hear that everyone is doing good back home!  Talk to ya next week

Elder Miles

......The sisters wanted me to take a pic of them, and I felt like I should be in the picture too.