May 30, 2017 Yay!!! A letter!!....finally:) the threat for no more ice cream worked apparently...hee hee

Hello all!

I apologize for not writing the last two weeks! Last week I literally forgot. And I need to this week because Sister Mercier said she wouldn't get me ice cream anymore if I didn't write...

Not a ton has changed since last time though. We haven't been able to meet with J Lo for about 3 weeks now. So we aren't exactly sure what is going on there. The family that is fellowshipping her has been out of town so we haven't been able to talk to them. I hope things are going ok for her.

We have made contact with a really promising Part-Member family though! Their last name is Best. And the husband is a non member. He was really open to us. We mainly just talked about random stuff. Not really about the gospel. So when we visit them this week we will focus more on that. But I do think that he is super solid.

Elder Lundquist and I are doing great. He makes me trunky talking about me going home and stuff haha. So we are working on that haha.

Well today we are busy so I am going to have to get going now. Hope you all have a good week! 

Elder Miles