April 17, 2017 Happy Easter!!

Well this week was CRAZY!

I had to take 2 missionaries to the hospital in the middle of the night.  One was throwing up blood and couldn't even stand up by himself.  We got a call at 1 am to come get him.  It was pretty scary.  Then the other guy was having stomach problems all day and at like 3 in the morning the next night our mission president called us and told us to go pick that elder up and take him to the hopital where they found that his appendix was about to burst.  And they immediately took him into surgery.  I stayed at the hospital the whole night while Elder Figgins and the other companion went home and got some sleep.  It was weird being all by myself. Kind of relaxing though haha.

Then last night I was up late writing in my journal.  It was probably like 11:30.  Somebody knocked on our door.  It freaked me out because it was super loud.  So I like tipi-toed over to the door and looked through the peep hole and didn't see anyone.  I was like, "Somebody is here to kill us." Elder Figgins was asleep, so I went to wake him up, but then he just got mad.  Then there was another knock.  A lot softer this time.  So I went over and looked through the peep hole again.  Nobody.  So I opened the door and this chick jumps out from around the corner and scares me.  I end up yelling a word that isn't very good haha.  Then she asked if she could borrow a phone charger. And I told her that we only have one for our phone.  And she didn't believe me so she was trying to walk in.  But trying to be seductive at the same time.  I've seen her before in our complex, and she is always staring at us.  So I knew she really didn't want the phone charger.  I ended up pushing her out of the door and locking it.  Then she left.  It was freaking weird.  Satan man.  He'll do anything.

We had a lot of meetings this week as well and didn't really get any time to proselyte.  But with the time we did have we were able to find a potential investigator from the family ward we cover.  His name is Malcomb.  He has a family but we only talked to him and were able to set up a lesson for Wednesday afternoon.  Seem's like a good guy.  He knows members in our ward, and in the Winchester ward.  We will see how it goes.

That's about it for this week.  Happy Easter!! Talk to ya later

Elder Ethan Miles



Zone Conference - Elder Miles is surrounded by 3 of his companions he's served with😃